Amazon Offer – Get Rs 150 Cashback on Rs 1500 Pantry Order
Amazon Offer – Get Rs 150 Cashback on Rs 1500 Pantry Order, Do you wan tot purchase some daily essentials items? then why don’t you use Amazon Pantry? Also this time Amazon is offering flat Rs 150 cashback on Rs 1500 pantry order. This offer is valid from 12:00:01 hours on 19th January 2019 to 23:59:59 hours on 23rd January 2019. So follow below steps to avail this offer.
How to Get Rs 150 Cashback on Rs 1500 Pantry Order –
- Firstly download Amazon app from Android Market
- Then login or create a new account.
- Then order any product on Amazon Pantry.
- Now add you own deliver address and other details.
- Proceed to Payment and pay amount
- Cashback of Rs 150 will be added as Amazon Pay balance.
Terms and Conditions –
- Shop on Amazon Pantry and get Rs 150 cashback on purchase of Rs 1500.
- Offer is applicable from 12:00:01 hours on 19th January 2019 to 23:59:59 hours on 23rd January 2019.
- Offer is applicable only on Pantry orders paid entirely using any prepaid mode of payment.
- This offer is over and above any cashback offer running on Amazon Pantry.
- Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
- If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched.
- For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 600 and B of Rs 400 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 60 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 40 when the product B is dispatched.
- The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available.
- Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.