Freecharge Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Order of Rs 600 on Bigbasket
Freecharge Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Order of Rs 600 on Bigbasket, Freecharge has come up with a new offer, Now Freecharge is offering flat Rs 50 cashback when you purchase products on Big basket using Freecharge wallet. This Offer is valid from from 01st Jan to 31st Jan 2019 So follow below steps and avail this offer
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Bigbasket –
- First of all Goto Freecharge From Offer Page
- Now login or register a new account on Freecharge
- Then Load some money in your Freecharge wallet.
- Then Goto Bigbasket or Download Bigbasket app from Play store.
- Now order some groceries on Bigbasket.
- Proceed to payment, Select Freecharge wallet
- Complete you Payment with Freecharge wallet
- Cashback will be credit within few hours.
Terms & Conditions –
- To avail this Offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction at BigBasket.
- The customer shall receive flat Rs.50 cashback, on the transaction value of Rs.600 in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (seventy two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- This offer applicable on the Big Basket app and webiste
- This Offer is valid from 01st Jan to 31st Jan 2019.
- This offer is valid once per user per month.
- The offer is valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.600
- The Offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/device/mobile number till 31st Jan 2019.
- The entire invoice amount has to be settled using Freecharge Balance, partial payment through Freecharge Balance is not allowed.
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.